Accredited Global Bartenders Certificate – £700
Classroom or Online Portal Courses Now Available
This 5 day course has been designed to give the student a thorough understanding of the foundations of practical bartending. The course is the perfect start for those who wish to pursue anything from part-time work through to a full career in the bar industry. We cover the fundamental practical skills required to bartend effectively, efficiently, and professionally. We also cover knowledge of the essential ingredients, equipment and cocktails you will use as a bartender. Great bartending is about providing seamless service with personality, displaying knowledge and practical prowess. The course ultimately seeks to make you employable in an entry level position in the bar industry, anywhere in the world.
Online courses are now available. Courses will still run to the dates listed below. On registering with payment you will be sent a link to our online portal. In advance of the course you will be sent manuals, spirit & syrup sample selection, and a complimentry cocktail kit.
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to become a bartender and as such no previous qualifications or experience are necessary, just a will to learn.
During the 5 days you will cover the following
- Free pouring – Daily
- The tools of the trade & how to set your station
- The art of good service
- A guided spirit tasting to give you an insight into how spirits are made, what your preferences are and how to distinguish premium products.
- Cocktail creation – using all of the various techniques you will learn how to create the classic, how to balance cocktails and how to twist them.
- Pracitcal and written examination – by the end of the week you will be confident enough to create your own cocktail and present it to the class.
Please note that we always use fresh ingredients and real spirits during our training, no spirit substitutes are used.
Students attending this are expected to leave having gained the following skills, competencies, and knowledge:
- Ability to free pour and competently use measures
- Understand the basics of all the major products in the bar
- Practical skills to work clean and smart, eliminating wasted motion
- Understand the principles of good customer service
- Appreciate the meaning and importance of a responsible attitude to alcohol
- Able to produce cocktails to a high standard and understand their construction
If you would like more info on upcoming dates please register your interest in the form below.
Book this online course…
Please be patient, this can sometimes take a few seconds to load!