This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to become a bartender and as such no previous qualifications or experience are necessary, just a will to learn.
Students attending this are expected to leave having gained the following skills, competencies, and knowledge:
- Ability to free pour and competently use measures
- Understand the basics of all the major products in the bar
- Practical skills to work clean and smart, eliminating wasted motion
- Understand the principles of good customer service
- Appreciate the meaning and importance of a responsible attitude to alcohol
- Able to produce cocktails to a high standard and understand their construction
All courses take place at our bespoke bar school in Brighton UK. This voucher allows you to book onto any of our upcoming courses found on our Global Bartenders Certificate Page.