The Mixology Group is an Approved Programme Provider for WSET Levels 1 & 2 in Spirits.
WSET LEVEL 1 COURSE – £150 inc. VAT
WSET LEVEL 1 – A beginner level introduction to spirits for those starting a career in the industry or pursuing an interest in spirits.
For individuals new to the subject, this qualification offers a hands-on introduction to the world of spirits. You’ll explore the main styles and types of spirits through sight, smell, and taste to develop an understanding of the key factors affecting flavours and aromas. Upon successful completion you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin.
- How to serve spirits
- Factors affecting the flavour of spirits
- How to describe spirits using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Spirits® (SAT)
WSET LEVEL 2 STAND ALONE COURSE – £450 inc. VAT
WSET LEVEL 2 – A beginner to intermediate level qualification exploring spirits and liqueurs for those working in the industry or spirits enthusiasts.
For individuals wishing to develop their expertise in spirits and liqueurs, this qualification provides comprehensive training. You’ll learn about the production methods and characteristics of the main spirit categories, while also exploring key brands and the use of spirits in cocktails. This course is run over 3 days. Upon successful completion you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin, and will be able to use the associated WSET certified logo.
If you have a base knowledge in spirits it is not essential to have completed level 1 beforehand.
- How production methods affect the characteristics of spirits and liqueurs
- The characteristics of the principal international spirits and liqueurs
- How to describe spirits using the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Spirits® (SAT)
Book this course…
Please be patient, this can sometimes take a few seconds to load…