Working Mixology – £350
The 3-day course has been designed to give each student an understanding of the basics of cocktails and bartending. It will teach them how to run their station efficiently, to confidently create the cocktails with practical training. and the importance of great service and how best to give this.
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to become a bartender but who has a basic knowledge of alcohol. No previous qualifications or experience are necessary, just a will to learn.
Students attending this are expected to leave having gained the following skills, competencies, and knowledge:
- Ability to free pour and competently use measures – tested daily
- Covering Service & Understanding the roles and responsibilities of a bartender
- Understanding the basics of all the major products in the bar
- Practical skills to work clean and smart, eliminating wasted motion
- Understand the principles of good customer service
- Appreciate the meaning and importance of a responsible attitude to alcohol
- Round Building (how to make a round of drinks as efficiently as possible)
- Understanding the importance of minimizing waste and how to use the equipment needed.
- Practical Cocktails creation
- A knowledge of how to run Club service, Tray service & Table service