Molecular Mixology Certificate – £360
Molecular Mixology is one of the most dynamic and forward thinking fields in the cocktail world. As leading proponents of these techniques, Mixology Group are well placed to deliver the very best in MM courses. This course is designed for the true cocktail fanatic. Inspired of the likes of Heston Blumenthal this interactive, creative course will allow you the knowledge to add the wow factor to any event or occasion. Over the 2 days we cover various techniques including Spherification, Airs, Foams, Jellies working with dry ice, sous vide as well as looking at how to make bitters & syrups.
This course is suitable for bartenders and enthusiasts with a good knowledge of cocktails. So graduates of any of our non-MM courses are welcome, as are experienced bartenders.
Students attending this are expected to leave having gained the following skills, competencies, and knowledge:
- Understanding of major Molecular Mixology techniques
- Knowledge of Basic & Advanced ingredients used in MM
- Comfortably use standard & advanced / custom molecular mixology equipment
- Know the recipes and principles for standard MM preparations
- Understand the possibilities of and practical applications of MM
- Able to produce various molecular elements to a high standard