Introduction to Cocktails and Mixology – £120
This 6 hour course has been designed to get the home bar enthusiast or Cocktail novice to a level where they are confident in working with cocktails. We will introduce you to the basics of producing good quality drinks efficiently and with style.
The course will cover free pouring techniques, building, muddling, shaking and straining as well as learning how to make some of the most iconic and popular cocktails of all time – giving you the techniques you need to feel confident behind the bar.
This course is designed as an entry level qualification and as such is suitable for complete beginners, up to those who have limited experience in a bar environment or have bar experience but no cocktail experience and wish to gain an insight into the world of Cocktails and Mixology.
Students attending this are expected to leave having gained the following skills, competencies, and knowledge:
- Understanding of ‘free pouring’ technique
- Knowledge of Basic Spirits & Liqueurs
- Comfortably use standard cocktail equipment
- Know the recipes for the top essential cocktails
- Understand the importance of working clean
- Able to produce various drinks to a high standard
Gift Vouchers are available to purchase on our Mixology Shop