This course is designed for people who have some experience of bartending or who have completed the Mixology School ‘Global Bartenders Certificate’. These two courses can be purchased as a package.
Students attending this are expected to leave having gained the following skills, competencies, and knowledge:
- Ability to create there own vermouth’s, bitters and liqueurs.
- A knowledge of Historical Cocktails
- An Understanding of what judges are looking for in cocktail competitions
- In-depth in more obscure spirits
- Basic Ice carving
- Appreciate the meaning and importance of a responsible attitude to alcohol
- Able to produce cocktails to a high standard and understand their construction
- Able to create your own recipes