Molecular Mixology is one of the most dynamic and forward thinking fields in the cocktail world. As leading proponents of these techniques, Mixology Group are well placed to deliver the very best in MM courses. This course is designed for the true cocktail fanatic. Inspired of the likes of Heston Blumenthal this interactive, creative course will allow you the knowledge to add the wow factor to any event or occasion. Over the 6 hours we cover various techniques including Spherification, Airs, Foams, & Jellies.
This course is suitable for bartenders and enthusiasts at all levels of ability. It does help if you have some cocktail knowledge already as the course refers to this as it goes on, so graduates of any of our non-MM courses are welcome, as are experienced bartenders. If you simply want to learn about MM but don’t know much about cocktails, that’s fine too.
Students attending this are expected to leave having gained the following skills, competencies, and knowledge:
- Understanding of major Molecular Mixology techniques
- Knowledge of Basic ingredients used in MM
- Comfortably use standard molecular mixology equipment
- Know the recipes and principles for standard MM preparations
- Understand the possibilities of and practical applications of MM
- Able to produce various molecular elements to a high standard