This course is designed for people who have some experience of bartending or who have completed the Mixology School ‘Global Bartenders Certificate’. These two courses can be purchased as a package.
Students attending this are expected to leave having gained the following skills, competencies, and knowledge:
- Ability to free pour and competently use measures
- Advanced pouring capabilities
- Understand the basics of all the essential and advanced products in the bar
- Practical skills to work clean and smart, completely eliminating wasted motion
- Understand the principles and practice of good customer service
- Appreciate the meaning and importance of a responsible attitude to alcohol
- Able to produce cocktails to a high standard and understand their construction
- Able to create your own recipes
- Skilled in management of service and station
Next Course: Nov 26th, 2012
Contact and Location
01273 277 076
Unit 1 Davigdor Mews, rear of 64 Davigdor Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 1RF
Mixology School is located very close to both the Brighton and Hove Rail Stations, and is close to Gatwick Airport. Travelling to Brighton is very easy by rail, taking less than 1 hour from London, and around 30 minutes from Gatwick.